Creative ArtworkerMelbourne or Sydney
The Gatekeeper of Output OpenClose
At the Royals, a hefty premium is placed on ideas and the ability to bring them to life. So we love to work with like-minded misfits who understand what that takes.
As a Creative Artworker, your primary focus is to ensure that everything will look as intended across various media. Adding quality control before anything goes out into the world. The gatekeeper of craft, the finishing toucher there to ensure everything remains 'on brand' and on time by producing and dispatching finished art to specifications that meet our client's high expectations.
HOW YOU WILL SPEND YOUR TIME:
Working closely with the Creative, Design and Delivery teams, you'll be involved in kick-off meetings to highlight production considerations, assist account services to estimate production timings, liaise with external suppliers for quotes, samples, proofs, and roll out campaign artwork to varied specifications and formats.
WHAT YOU'll SPEND YOUR TIME DOING:
- Artworking finished art and rollout of campaign art to spec both digital and print.
- Assist account services with estimates on timings.
- In conjunction with our producers, liaise with printers & suppliers for quotes, samples, proofs etc
- Implement/enforce efficient production process for account services and design
- Maintain freelance workstations, software subscriptions
- Enforce production-oriented workflow for designers (acrobat profiles, colour profiles, font management)
- Act as custodian for brands, ensuring work is accurate to brand guidelines
- Clearly articulate rationales for work, responding constructively to feedback
- Remain current on the production industry landscape in general, sharing findings and expertise with clients and team
- Build strong relationships with colleagues, assisting them in delivering the best possible outcomes.
WHAT YOU'VE GOT:
- Minimum of 6 years of studio experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and production-focused applications. Figma / Sketch experience is nice to have.
- Competency in establishing and maintaining a production-oriented workflow including file management, Acrobat profiles, colour profiles and font management
- Hands-on knowledge of best practices for production, including colour management, proofing and sign-off procedures
- A passion for working efficiently with technology and keeping up to date with industry developments
- By no means mandatory, but familiarity with digital ad delivery systems, AdStream/QuickCut, is always good.
- A track record of producing accurate and efficient artwork across a range of media within a timeframe
- Appreciate the time to craft the details, as the craft is key.
- Excellent communication skills so you can collaborate effectively with designers, account service and creatives.
- A healthy double dose of humour, originality and brilliance wouldn't go astray.
- If your eye twitched at the triple space in the job title, then you're perfect.
Send your application or questions to email@example.com.